Thursday, July 31, 2008

Earthquake

When Tuesday's earthquake hit I was lying back in a dentist chair having a tooth removed. Woo hooo...that was fun...NOT! A bunch of sharp objects in my mouth and pointed at my face with the earth moving. So not an ideal place to be for an earthquake!

However, the strangest thing happened that day. While lying in that dentist chair I was trying to think of something to calm my nerves. My thoughts went to my beautiful baby boy who I would be picking up after that appointment. I love picking him up at daycare, it's the favorite part of my day! His happiness to see me is so pure and sweet, it gets me every time. While in the chair I closed my eyes and pictured his smile, hair, face, running to me and then all of the sudden...he was walking through the front door. A very tall grown man. Behind him were a little girl and woman, who I noted to be his child and wife. He wrapped his arms around me and said, "Hi mom!" The energy was warm and positive. He seemed so proud of me for some reason.

Then an earthquake...

Vision? God speaking to me? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment