I want to be a better looking wife. I want people to say, "Have you seen his wife?" I want to be really beautiful for my husband because he is really great! I didn't say perfect because I don't think perfect would be all that great. I think perfect would be kinda boring ...who knows...I just know I love who I have! My only dilemma with looking better is other men liking how I look and giving me the once over. It creeps me out! I remember ten years ago being in really great shape and men looking at me, sometimes staring...Umm get a camera! Yuck! I remember a guy friend telling me once that when men see beautiful women they imagine what they look like naked, what their wearing under their clothes, different sexual positions...I just don't want some man, be it a strange man or man I know, looking to see if I'm wearing a thong or not. I'm not checking to see if their package is bigger or smaller than the next or checking to see if their wearing underwear or not. So why are they wondering if I am...again the difference between men and women.
Imagine if men had to dress up their package, johnsons, weiners like women dress their breasts. Then imagine if us women looked at their packages like they look at our breasts. Talk about competition! Sheesh!! I think implants for men would skyrocket!
No comments:
Post a Comment