I'm a lover because I'm still madly in love with my husband. I don't want to fade into marital bliss and forget about each other. I want to continue to pique the interest of my man with fun little surprises. Keep it fun and exciting with some romance sprinkled in there. Okay, granted we have only been married three years, but we have known each other for almost ten and I still want to feel this way after thirty! And why not? It is possible because I have seen it, maybe not a lot, but it's out there. I feel like I've known him before at some time or another. It's weird, but weird cool. If for any reason you are reading this and thinking, "yeah right just give it a few mor years" than get up and go start some fireworks of your own! It might change your perspective. Its a perfect day for fireworks, right?
I also relate being a lover to just about everything around me - the green trees against a real blue sky, the smell of a rose, the laughter of a baby, older couples holding hands, the way my dog and cats cohabitate, the neighbor bringing the mailman cookies, learning something new...I could go on and on and I will continue to add to the list... stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment