quix·ot·ic [kwik-sot-ik] adjective : a believer in the romance of noble deeds, extravagantly romantic and idealistic without regard to practicality. Then I grew up.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
More pathetic
Here we are, almost a week later, and there has been no "giving", no flowers, nothing to report for my 29 Day Giving Challenge. I truly thought leaving that last post would encourage, force, mandate that I have something to report the next day. Unfortunately, the next day was met with a sickly child who stayed home with me for the remainder of the week where we had a flurry of doctor appointments. The rugrat has been complaining of tummy pain for quite some time so we have been meeting the doctor every week to rule out everything. This week was a treat!! We have been collecting stool samples! Yea! Yeah...you know stool? Crap. Poop. S%$t. The brown stuff, sometimes green. God knows with the rugrat! We go back next Thursday for a report on what they found in the samples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment