Monday, August 11, 2008

Third day...

29 Day Giving Challenge - Today I said hello to my neighbor. I haven't said hello to my neighbor in almost a year. She and I had a falling out due to her constant intrusiveness in everyone's business. One day she was in my business and I snapped at her. She didn't like that and stopped talking to me. On the positive side, she hasn't been in my business for almost a year. The negative - she IS my neighbor and I would hate for there to be some sort of crisis. Unfortunately, for our neighborhood I'm not the only one who has an issue with her. All of the other neighbors have had some sort of issue with her at one time or another. However, today I said hello and she responded with a blip of sound out of the side of her mouth. Even though she was callous about it and it kind of hurt my feelings, I felt better about myself!! :)

Tonight I showered the little rugrat. I'm lucky enough to have a husband who gives him his bath every night, but tonight I gave him the night off! I love you, hunny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment