Sunday, August 17, 2008

Went back to chuch

I went back to church today. This time I brought hubby and the little rugrat. The little one wasn't too sure what was going on with all the singing and prayer, and for a moment quietly watched and assessed the situation. When the time came to share peace with your neighbor he became quite shy, yet when the pastor approached us he began talking up a storm. It was interesting to me. After approximately ten minutes of service, he was done and off he went to the playground with dad. I enjoyed the service and really want to find a place I can attend regularly, but I'm not sure this is the one. They are changing their Sunday service from 10:45 a.m. to 9:30a.m. on September 7th and I don't think that's going to work for us. I'm also concerned that their attendance, at that particular church, has dropped in half and it doesn't appear as if they'll survive these economic times. That’s a bummer...because it's right around the corner from us and would be a great mini walk during the fall. I'll be checking out some other churches that have early evening services on Saturday and/or Sunday over the next few weeks.

29 Day Giving Challenge - I gave a five dollar bill at church. This particular five dollar bill came from hubby's wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment