Friday, August 15, 2008

Today...

Today was spent with the two boys! The morning consisted of Rice Krispies and hide and seek. This afternoon we cruised down to Malibu and had lunch with the hubby! That's always nice to see him during the day and the added bonus of getting to smell his scent is even better. I know, I know... that sounds like we're animals. But come on ladies, don't you love the scent of your man? After lunch we visited the local community center for some basketball and dropped off a bag of goodies.

I feel bad that I didn't give Wednesday, or yesterday. The day ran away from me and before I knew it the evening was here and it was time for baths and bed.

29 Day Giving Challenge - Me and the kids took a bag of canned goods and such to the community center for a local food drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment