My sweet baby boy! I love you so much. Just writing that stirred emotion.
Mommy is feeling really bad because work is so busy and you are left to play by yourself during the day after school. When you see me up and about and say, "Mommy, you have no more work?" my heart sinks into my tummy. I think it might be time for full-day preschool. It is not much more a month and you will be having fun, more fun than you would playing by yourself at home. I keep asking you about staying at school longer and sometimes you like the idea and sometimes you most definitely do not. I'm stumped. I don't know what to do. I am trying to figure it out. I have some ideas to keep you busy in the office with me. Maybe I can come up with some fun tasks for you to do. You love to be mommy's helper.
So I'll create a space or a desk, with your own calculator, telephone, and old keyboard. We'll make it a project!
I love you,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment