Monday, March 23, 2009



Someone posted this for me on facebook because I loved him then.

Yep. I did. I admit it...head hung low...I even dressed like him...hand over mouth, eyes surprisingly wide for actually admitting that...

I listened to this and danced in my seat the whole time (sidenote-There is something to be said for listening to music while wearing headphones. It is a whole different experience compared to listening to it on speakers-end sidenote). I still think he has a great voice and this was happy dancing music during my high school years. I like it. I loved it. Saw Culture Club at a club in Hollywood when I was 16...

Okay...guess what...it's time to sign off because the dog just farted and I'm outta here.

2 comments:

  1. Holy mackrel. I remember those days . . . I think the video makes it all look worse than it really was . .. . but it was pretty bad . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Yep Yep.. I remember those days. I really like his music then and I still like it. Your right it makes you dance in your chair. You were soo cute with your boy george look.
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete