Wednesday, March 18, 2009

George Ivan Morrison

He is my therapy. When I hear his music it calms me especially if I am feeling vulnerable. Like now - The Natasha Richardson story is horrific. Ugh... I can't get away from it because it's everywhere. It's freaking me out.

So, I needed a pick me up from Van. I put my headphones on and cranked Whenever God Shines His Light. There something about that song that I just can't put my finger on. There is something so powerful about it. It makes me feel safe (now that I wrote that I'm convinced that I jinxed it). Everytime I listen to it it makes me feel stronger. I felt better. I topped that off with a little Into the Mystic and now I'm set.

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to go listen to that song! Music heals like nothing else I've found. Thanks for the rec.

    ReplyDelete