Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I want to write...

I want to write about all the things that go through my head, but I think that no one is really interested and why should I bore readers with my personal insane thoughts. Funny thing - this is the exact material that makes reading for me so fascinating in other blogs. Why can't I apply that to my own writing?

For example - after writing the first sentence of this post, I almost deleted it because I thought I was whining. However, I left it because that is the purpose of this post. I want to write without inhibition. I have it. I restrict myself with what I write. Then again, there are some posts that are pretty personal so I'm not sure where the inhibition comes in...sometimes I'm inhibited and apparently sometimes I am not. Sometimes I sit down to write and every idea that pops into my head I come up with a reason of why I shouldn't write it - it's too personal, boring, ungrateful, sourpuss, blah..blah...blah...

okay its back to work...

PS Who the hell is Lady Gaga?

1 comment:

  1. Ask Gina who lady GaGA is on her Facebook. She listens to her. I think its a stupid name myself but what do i know accodring to my kids i'm just old

    ReplyDelete