Extrasensory perception.
I have it.
I know it.
There have been many, many, many times a feeling comes over me about something or someone that in time almost always proves to be true - Let me just clarify that I'm not a Sylvia Browne or ...what's that guy's name...wait, let me look it up... James Van Praagh...that's his name. I can't see into the future, see an aura surrounding you, or talk to the dead - However, I can read people and sometimes feel them. There have been many times that I will tell the man, "I'll betcha this, then this, then this will happen" and when it does he has to shake his head and unwillingly agree (Don't you my love?) Sometimes, I can sense when people are thinking of me or if they're enduring a particularly hard time. I find I have to call them or write them before I can get the sense or thought out of my head. It won't leave me until I make contact.
I just got off the phone with our dear friend Daisy and she said, "You know I was just talking about Jeff this morning."
Yes my darling
ReplyDeleteyou were right on Thurs when you said that I wouldn't make it on Sun. Sorry things got crazy and we didn't finally get home and unpack the car until 5:30. I would have come but I was very tired. I will make it sometime this week.
Love you bunches
Mom