I cannot tell you how many thoughts go through my head in a given day. Many. If I could count them you probably wouldn't want to know. Not only do many thoughts go through my head in a given day, but I most likely analyze every single one of them. Analyze it to the point of exhaustion. In my husband's words, "Isn't that exhausting?" Yes, sometimes it really is and I wish I could just turn off my mind and when people ask me what I'm thinking about I can honestly say, "Nothing." However, I would never say that (except to the man if I'm pissed off at him and giving the silent treatment). There are times throughout my day that people like the girl at the check out will say, "How are you today?" and I'll actually say, "Do you want the truth or something polite?"
So...to my point...I should be able to post something every day. If I have that many thoughts coursing through my mind all day and every day then I should be able to post something, one thing, a little thing every day, right?
I'm gonna try because it's so simple.
PS I joined a ladies group and I'm supposed to do lunch tomorrow. I'm so chicken...
i guess that explains why i hear so many "NOTHINGS". also - don't be a chicken and just be yourself. they will either accept you for who you are or they just aren't worth it.
ReplyDeletewe are in the same boat, you and I. I wish I could turn off the noise once in a while. it IS exhausting. and like you say, you'd think I'd have more to say each day. maybe if I did, there would be less noise.
ReplyDeleteGood point. We need to get it out so it's not clogging up our minds.
ReplyDelete