Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thought

I'm sitting here trying to decide on what thought I should write about. The thoughts that I've had today surround a discussion between me and the man and I can't very well write about that because that's just way too personal. Okay, maybe a pinch...It's about how judgmental we ALL are and you shouldn't deny it because it just is. It's human nature.

So on to my thought for today - I still have yet to move the kitty stuff. I just can't do it. Sometimes I think I want the man to do it, but then I wonder if an empty space underneath the craft table will just make me more sad. I don't want to tell him to do it because he might. Then I'll feel differently the next day and he'll just get in trouble (poor guy. He just can't win although I must say...he tries really hard). All of the water in the bowl has now evaporated so I don't have to worry about diseased old water. There was a moment not too long ago when I was cleaning and rearranging the office that I was going to move it all because it was in my way, but I got sidetracked a never got back to it. Then by the time I remembered I didn't want to do it anymore.

I'll let you know. I'm off to pick up the rugrat.

1 comment:

  1. So, do you want me to move that cat stuff or not. i have been waiting for you to tell me for the exact reasons you stated (circles).

    ReplyDelete