I have six minutes to write this post. The little guy is watching a show and it has six minutes left. I knew at the beginning of that show that I should go take a shower, but I didn't. What did I do you ask? I read blogs. Sometimes I'm not the brightest bulb in the box.
I have him today because his lovely preschool posted a sign on the office door YESTERDAY that said - School closed August 20 for Staff Development Day - Apparently, I wasn't the only parent surprised because there were some flailing their arms about what to do with their kids. Looking at the bright side...at least I work from home and didn't have to call in sick or frantically start calling anyone and everyone about watching the little rugrat.
Now, I am going to try and juggle taking a shower with -Mommy...I'm firsty...Mommy...I have to pway baseball outside...Mommy...is Daddy at work...Mommy...play trains with me...Mommy?...Mommy?...MOMMY?
Wish me luck!
luck!
ReplyDeleteWhat Carrie said!
ReplyDeleteAnd this post said a lot in 6 minutes! I'm glad you gave up the shower temporarily! :)
Reading that makes me remember how you used to ask and want the same things. Enjoy these while you have them cause there gone in a nanu second. I miss when you were little and I could do no wrong. I was super mom.. Now your super mom.. and very good at it.
ReplyDeleteLove you
Me