Have you seen this? Be careful it can be depressing.
It's a spin-off of MTV Cribs, you know the show...fabulous homes of some of our most famous people. However, these homes feature ordinary teens who live in extraordinary homes that are designed with them in mind. It's kind of disgusting and I wonder if I only think that way because I can't afford something like that, right now, or if it is truly a disgusting waste of money because one flip of the channel and you see thousands of people lining up for healthcare.
What do you think, disgusting?
As someone who worked with teens for over a decade, I think any show with "teen" in the title is by default vapid and disgusting.
ReplyDeleteI like Mark Twain's approach: "When a child turns 12 you should put him in a barrel, nail the lid down and feed him through a knot hole. When he turns 16, plug the hole!"