Friday, March 16, 2012

Quirks

I am very strange about my choice of beverage when enjoying a meal.

I have to have milk with something sweet and I have to have some sort of beverage, preferably Coca-Cola, with something salty.  If I go out to breakfast and order pancakes, eggs, and hash browns then I must order a coffee or milk for my pancakes and a coke for my eggs and hash browns.  If it all comes on the same plate then I have to ask for an extra plate to split the food because the syrup cannot touch the eggs or hash browns and God forbid that ketchup touch those delicious pancakes.

The other day someone told me to drop M&Ms into my freshly popped popcorn.  They said the buttery saltiness of the popcorn blended with the chocolate of the M&Ms was yummy.  So I tried it, but instead of M&Ms I dropped chocolate chips into the bag.

She was right it was yummy, but at the same time confusing.

What do I drink with it?


1 comment:

  1. You've never tried the old milk-in-Coke beverage? It's like a float without the ice cream, not as sweet but still pretty tasty.

    ReplyDelete