Monday, March 19, 2012

Revolution



See this?

It bugs the ever-living-shit-out-of-me.  I hate it.

Come on girls!  That's attractive?  Please explain to me why our younger girls are accepting this.  Please bring back good old fashioned 501 Levi jeans.

I have a 14-year-old boy that has tried a slight variation of this.  "Tried" being the operative word because when he did it I pants him.  Once in the front yard and once in the grocery store with just us in the isle.  Now he knows I'll do it and it gives him something to think about - Mission Accomplished.

I am seriously contemplating opening a Twitter account just so I can tweet Justin Bieber about this.  Ask him, "Really?!?! How can you enjoy an interview or performing when you're constantly pulling your pants up?  Isn't that uncomfortable?  Why do you wear your pants like that?  Where's your mother?"

Let's start a revolution because I need this to end by the time my little guy is older.



6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!

    First, I totally agree with you.

    But secondly, might I draw your attention to a certain photo of a certain girl with a certain boy who had hair that was three feet high into the air? Hmmm? I bet that "old" people back then told you the same thing! Hahaha!

    This whole pants-down style is a complete baffler. I think it's young people's attempt to make us feel old and out of it. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, his hair was 3 feet high, but that was cool.

      The pants hanging off their ass is not cool.

      Delete
  2. You didn't?! But don't worry I'll ask him/ tweet him. See what he says. Bet you he bled it on a stylist. Blames! Damn iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://theclearscamandrach.blogspot.com/2012/03/cd-winners.html

    I need your address. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consider me one of your army...

    No saggers.

    Just no.

    ReplyDelete