Monday, January 30, 2012

GAME ON!

Making Dinner Every Night This Week - Day 1

My conversation with the husband last night -

Me:  So... what's it going to take to get you to clean that shelf up there?
[A shelf in the bedroom that only he can see because it's at his eye level, which makes much more sense for him to clean]

Him:  If you make dinner every night this week I'll clean the shelf.

Me:    ......

Him:  You don't have to on Sunday because it's the Super Bowl.
[He likes to eat pizza when watching big sporting events]

Me:    So that means Saturday too?

Him:  Yes.

GAME ON! 

For dinner tonight -



ravioli, spaghetti, and garlic bread.


2 comments:

  1. To the millions of followers...it should be noted that I made it very easy. On Sunday I made a large batch of speghetti sauce and went to Costco to stock up on heat-and-serve meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you really spell spaghetti wrong?

    ReplyDelete