I want to learn how to take really awesome pictures. I want to be able to capture all of these memories we are making beautifully.
My mom has, what I consider, a big fancy schmancy camera. She got it to take pictures of my little guy, her one and only grandson. I'm kinda thinking that if she spent all this money, on a camera, to take pictures of my child, then I should probably teach myself how to use it. Also, I'm thinking if I learn how to use it really well then she might feel like I should just have it.
Okay, not necessarily give it to me, but let me keep it here, at my house, so I can use it any time I need, for safekeeping. It makes perfect sense for the camera to live with someone who knows how to use it to it's full capacity. Right?
Today I have been trying to teach myself Aperture (the circular opening through which the light travels) and Shutter speed (length of time the shutter remains open) and how they are supposed to work together. I'm consumed with an overload of information and hoping soon it will all click together. I have some fun ideas and if I could figure this all out it will make for some awesome photography.

No comments:
Post a Comment