Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rules

I have this rule.

I never tape shows.  If I can't catch the show at the time it airs then I don't watch it.  I used to tape shows, but then I always found myself with hours and hours of shows to watch only to fast forward through it all.

What's the point of that?

So I stopped doing it.

Today I was supposed to do a second round of blood work, but Kyle Richards, from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was on The View today and...

you know the rules.

Bummer.

I'll go tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. Crazy! That is the EXACT opposite of me. I am totally anti-watching-shows live. TOTALLY. I will only watch shows IF I can tape them so I don't have to watch commercials. I went on a year-long anti-commercial fast a few years ago and documented the way it changed my perception of myself, the world, etc., and it made a HUGE difference (to me) because I wasn't surrounded by images making me want to change myself... or buy stuff. So after that fast from media stuff like that, I sort of just kept it. Now, lately, I do sometimes watch shows live (if other people are) but it drives me nuts. My general rule is that if I can't watch it later, on my own schedule, than I won't watch it at all. That way I am not a slave to the TV schedule... it's MY slave! Muahahahaha!

    So funny that we are opposites in this way. I wanna know why you only watch 'em live. I'm dying of curiosity now. I can see with sports, sure. Who wants to watch a game after the rest of the world already knows the winner. But with other shows, why? Dish!

    ReplyDelete