quix·ot·ic [kwik-sot-ik] adjective : a believer in the romance of noble deeds, extravagantly romantic and idealistic without regard to practicality. Then I grew up.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
101 Dalmatians
This is the movie of choice for the rugrat these days. We just finished it right before he conked out tonight. It is the original animated Disney feature and he really loves it. I guess those classics never lose their touch do they? What I like about most of his movies of choice is that they are almost always about dogs and/or cats. I love that! I really dig his love of animals and his fearless approach. Sometimes it makes me nervous because not all dogs are as loving as Duke. However, when he gets toppled over by dogs while visiting others and lets out a hearty laugh it is pretty cool! Of course having an 80 pound lab/shepherd around all the live long day helps quite a bit. This dog is more than twice his weight and the rugrat head bunts him. My oh my! Luckily Duke's head is made of steel. Seriously, it's like a wrecking ball. It's amazing how strong and solid that dog's head is. Come to think of it, all of him really. He could use his paws as weapons. Speak of the devil...clickety clack...clickety clack...clickety clack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment