Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Most Awesome Things

Sandiegomommalikes to mix things up a bit and I like that. In today's PrompTuesday she asks -

that you post about your favorite — or “most awesome” things. What do you love? What can’t you live without? What do you like to watch on TV? What are your favorite websites? What do you use on your hair? (This last one is a requirement.)

My Most Awesome Things -

Coffee - I am not a fancy coffee drinker. I am a strong coffee drinker, but I like to sweeten it up with my fat-free creamers. I am drinking French Roast decaf right now to curb my appetite because all the holiday baked goods parked themselves on my ass.

My computer - I cannot believe there was a time people existed without computers. I check EVERYTHING on the computer - EVERYTHING! I have an insatiable curiosity and thirst for learning something new all the time. I used to carry a dictionary in my purse. Now I carry Matchbox cars.

Clorox Disinfectant Wipes - These things are in almost every room of our house. I have two cats and a dog. For those of you that don't know cats - they barf all the live long day. The 80 lb beast makes his fair share of a mess too. I buy these wipes in bulk.

Friends - I love that show! When it first came out I didn't watch it because I didn't have cable, which lasted for two years. Then I found myself alone in a town where I knew no one - some guy brought me out here and dumped me shortly after. So here I was nothing to do and feeling sad. I caught up on Friends through re-runs. It made me laugh out loud. I can watch an episode that I have seen over ten times and it STILL makes me laugh.

I Love Lucy - It's simply classic.

Medicine.net - Lately, I haven't been obsessing about what could be wrong with me. Thank goodness! Knock on wood! I hate those phases. They are awful! This website helped me diagnose my gallbladder issue. As a matter of fact it was one year ago today that I took myself to the hospital for this.

TV Shows - Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Life on Mars, Mystery Diagnosis (to torture myself), The View, Intervention - God bless those people, Starter Wife, Real Housewives - those are not REAL housewives. Give me a break! It's like an accident, you can't help but look.

and as requested -

Aussie Hair Insurance - A spray leave-in conditioner. I spray this stuff on my hair after a shower and the brush glides through my hair. The smell reminds me of yummy smelling tanning lotion.

It's now time for a repeat episode of Friends at 11:00.

1 comment:

  1. Oh shit! Medicine.net is going to be the death of me (well, hopefully not). I can't believe there is a diagnosis site I HAVEN'T heard of...

    And now? I think I have an infected gallbladder b/c you did. See how that hypochondria thing works?

    Meanwhile...thanks for doing this week's PROMPT and for throwing the hair bit in!

    You are the bestest.

    ReplyDelete