Thursday, January 15, 2009

Balls...balls....and more balls

One day, to keep busy, I pulled a bunch of balls out of the cupboard and threw them out on the front lawn.

I have a cupboard in the hall that you need a step-ladder to get into. Inside this cupboard are balls...plastic balls, basketballs, footballs, jelly balls, tennis balls, whiffle balls, golf balls, baseballs, soccer balls...is that all...I'm not sure if we have a volleyball in there. It wouldn't surprise me. This cupboard is full because every time I turn around one of the boys has a ball in their hand, which I inevitably have to confiscate or something breaks. So, into the cupboard it goes. My boys are magnetic to balls. They throw everything like a ball. They have used their shoe for a bat and rolled up sock for a ball. I can hide a ball in the smallest nook in the house and somehow one of them will find it. I'm telling you magnetic. See.

No comments:

Post a Comment