In 59 hours school is back in session. Monday, January 5, 2009 and he leaves the house at 7:45 a.m.
quix·ot·ic [kwik-sot-ik] adjective : a believer in the romance of noble deeds, extravagantly romantic and idealistic without regard to practicality. Then I grew up.
Friday, January 2, 2009
School Closed
For the first time in my life, the words - School Closed - signify a whole new meaning to me and not in a good way. I remember when the words - School Closed - called for a joyful leap in the air possibly followed by a twirl of some sort. Things have changed. Seeing those words on the school calendar now come accompanied by a deep, wicked laugh in your head and all of the sudeen the frantic voices start - What the hell am I am I going to do? Where should we go? What should we do? How am I going to keep him busy? - After the voices subside a deep breath comes, then sigh, and possibly curse word or two. Not only until you have been here and done that will you truly understand this agonizing concept.
In 59 hours school is back in session. Monday, January 5, 2009 and he leaves the house at 7:45 a.m.Thank you Lord for having mercy on my soul! I'll miss the little critter terribly.
In 59 hours school is back in session. Monday, January 5, 2009 and he leaves the house at 7:45 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment