Monday, January 26, 2009

Movie Monday

Okay, guys! One of my quirks is to quote lines from movies, tv shows, commercials and such...then have someone guess as to where the line came from. I love that game! You know what I mean right? For example - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." This line is so famous it is listed in Wikipedia. It's really amazing what lines stand out and I am always left to wonder why. Do you know this one - "Shoot the glass." Would you believe I found a rap for this one.

Sooo... I am starting a Movie Monday! I will quote a line from a movie and you have to guess. Prize? Don't know yet. This is a blog and therefore a continuous creation. So, we'll see. I'm thinking $100 bucks at the end of the year to the most correct answers. However, with the vast information on the Internet you can just look it up. So how will I know who really deserves the $100? Again, a continuous creation...we'll see, work with me - I found a rap song for the above quote for crying out loud.

Today's Movie Monday quote -

"I only lied about being a thief."

No comments:

Post a Comment