Do you ever go back to posts and cringe? Think to yourself...
I can't believe I posted that.
Then berate yourself, or your husband, for saying too much, sounding ignorant, not doing the right thing, or just plain being a dork. I do. That's how I feel about my posts last week. Is it just me or are these the side effects of blogging?
Other than the fact that I admitted to some of my lunacy, and my husband admitted to some of our housekeeping, I wasn't proud of the dinners last week. They did not show much creativity and I really do not like that there was not any fresh vegetables on the table - I love me some roasted vegetables. It is also very apparent that dinners are centered around the children and what I can make that they won't whine about - I seriously cannot stand looking at their moping faces from across the table because they don't like what's for dinner. Just typing that makes me clench my teeth.
Nonetheless, I want to take the positive away from this experience. I found it interesting to see our dinners from a different point of view and where I need to improve. I also found it interesting of how much I was willing to share of myself.
Now... How much is too much?
That's the magic question.
Now... How much is too much?
That's the magic question.
I feel ya, I really do.
ReplyDeleteBut I have to ask, if you think you shared too much about dinner, you must think I am a complete blabber mouth!! Haha! :)
But seriously, yeah. I understand. I often post something that feels SO GOOD to get it out there, and I might get a lot of positive feedback (or no feedback at all)... but then if I get even ONE person being negative, it makes me second guess myself. Sometimes I second guess myself without hearing from others and it comes from within. Either way, they both suck, I say.