Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Who cares?

Making Dinner Every Night This Week - Day 3


Tonight's dinner - teriyaki chicken with water chestnuts, rice, and potstickers. 



Who cares?  I do that's who.  I thought about posting a picture of the shelf that is in question for cleaning, but unfortunately I care WAY too much what people think.  Seriously, that shelf is disgusting and could very well be the end of our relationship.

People will start to talk... to each other... behind my back...

I can't have that.

----------------

In other news - my second round of blood work came back good.  I got myself all worked up like usual.  It didn't help that I waited until Friday to do it.  Because then I had to wait through the weekend for results on Monday and that can be dangerous for a girl like me.

I felt like I owed you an explanation because I was talking about blood work in earlier posts.

Like I said, I care way too much what people think.


  

3 comments:

  1. the easy-going husbandFebruary 3, 2012 at 10:35 AM

    Are you kidding me...there is only an inch or so of dust and debris on that dresser. It can easily go another couple of years before it creates a health issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness! I cannot believe you posted that!

    NO SOUP-FOR-YOU!

    ReplyDelete