Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap

While trying to figure out what to write for this day I searched - Leap Year blog post - and found this blog  Here's the thing...  Ironically, this blog has a quote page and earlier today I found myself upon quite a few quotes while reading the newsletter at Jake's karate studio.  Obviously some sort of alignment was happening because on an impulse I left a quote on her page.  I didn't hesitate, question or second guess myself like I can do so well.  I just clicked on the page, wrote my quote and hit the button.  It was as if my fingers took off in a sprint.

In her post today she wrote a haiku poem and inspired me to do the same.  This is in honor of leap year and the leap I took myself -

Live in the moment. 

Do not look back with regret. 

Leap forward today.




No comments:

Post a Comment