Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Magic

Today, The View, talked about Tom Brady's wife, Gisele Bundchen, being heckled by fans of the other team and how she may have made a gaffe because she shot back with something, that some deemed inappropriate.  I felt a little sorry for her because she was egged on only to get defensive and protect her man.  She was being bullied because she is the wife of the losing team's quarterback. 

Bummer.

Then later I saw the article online and the last line in the article says -

"The couple is expected to spend much of the off-season at a new $20 million mansion in Los Angeles."

and just like that, I didn't feel sorry for her anymore.

See... Super Bowl Magic.


2 comments:

  1. Ha! Yeah, I don't much feel sorry for her. That's one of those problems, like, "I'm so rich, I can't spend all my money before I die."

    But say, I voted for the color photo! Cam wanted to vote for B&W, but it wouldn't let us vote twice from the same computer, and then he changed his mind to Color. So, really, you should have another vote on their for color, but it wouldn't let us submit it. They're both lovely, I say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so fun! I wish we lived closer and you were one of the moms I see every morning when I drop Jake off for school.

      Originally I had 4 pictures up. The two there now and, just to be fair so I wouldn't seem to vain, two with no make-up, in the evening, laying in bed watching TV.

      My husband told me to take them down. He's so vain.

      Delete